Question about Computers & Internet
Dq670w bios file
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2015 | Acer Aspire E1-510P-29204G50Mnkk 15.6"...
on Dec 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 05, 2014 | LG X130 Netbook
Apr 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Updating the BIOS with the Intel® Express
BIOS Update Utility
With the Intel Express BIOS Update utility you can update the system BIOS while in
the Windows environment. The BIOS file is included in an automated update utility
that combines the functionality of the Intel® Flash Memory Update Utility and the ease
of use of Windows-based installation wizards.
To update the BIOS with the Intel Express BIOS Update utility:
1. Go to the Intel World Wide Web site:
2. Navigate to the D946GZIS page, click "[view] Latest BIOS updates," and select the
Express BIOS Update utility file.
3. Download the file to your hard drive. (You can also save this file to a removable
USB device. This is useful if you are updating the BIOS for multiple identical
4. Close all other applications. This step is required. Your system will be rebooted at
the last Express BIOS Update window.
5. Double-click the executable file from the location on your hard drive where it was
saved. This runs the update program.
6. Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes to complete the BIOS update.
Feb 16, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Jul 24, 2009 | Intel D915GAV Motherboard
Jul 02, 2009 | Intel Gigabyte GA-8S648FX-RZ Socket 478...
Oct 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2008 | Acer Aspire 1640Z Notebook
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!