Question about Computers & Internet
It software says, used by another program even there is none
This ptogram will eliminate your problem of the camera
being busy or being used by another program.
Really works great.
Double click on this site http://download.cnet.com/SplitCam/3000-2348_4-10500269.html
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on May 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | Logitech Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam 961464-0403 Webcam
May 12, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Feb 09, 2010 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Dec 22, 2009 | Veo Stingray
Dec 11, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks
Nov 10, 2009 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Sep 04, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Oct 26, 2007 | Creative Labs WebCam NX ULTRA
Jul 18, 2007 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Sep 21, 2017 | Apple Computers & Internet
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!