Question about Federal Industries CGD5048 Commercial Refrigerator
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2015 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Mar 21, 2014 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Feb 07, 2011 | 2001 Dodge Intrepid
Apr 23, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges
Feb 24, 2010 | 1997 Plymouth Breeze
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Apr 29, 2009 | 1997 Lexus ES 300
Jan 03, 2009 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 25, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: