Question about 3Com Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
call your service provider (virgin) and ask them for the unlock code
* there could be a fee if you have not put $80 worth of credit through the phone cause that is what had to do
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
SOURCE: LG U880 USIM UNLOCK
well, if oyu have falshed the phone, the final thing you must do is after booting it up again, simply press: 142358#*#, whilst an unsupported SIM is inserted, which will thus reboot the device!
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
SOURCE: LG U990 USIM locked
1. Insert original sim card and turn phone on.
2. Press telephone icon at bottom of screen to bring up the phone keypad.
3. Enter 2945#*990#
4. A menu will pop up, select sim unlock
5. Enter your unlock code and press ok
6. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete.
Try this, this may solve your problem.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2012 | LG GW300 Cell Phone
Sep 06, 2011 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
Sep 19, 2010 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Oct 21, 2009 | LG U880 Cellular Phone
Dec 13, 2007 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: