To display memorized error (Protective operation)
1. Turn power on.
2. Press the CHECK button on the remote controller
continuously for 5 seconds.
3. "- -" will be displayed on the remote controller display.
Note: Display only for "- -". (No transmitting signal, no
receiving sound and no Power LED blinking.)
4. Press the "TIMER" or button on the remote
controller. The code "H00" (no abnormality) will be
displayed and signal will be transmitted to the main
unit. The power LED lights up. If no abnormality is
stored in the memory, three beeps sound will be
5. Every press of the button (up or down) will increase
abnormality numbers and transmit abnormality code
signal to the main unit.
6. When the latest abnormality code on the main unit
and code transmitted from the remote controller are
matched, power LED will light up for 30 seconds and
a beep sound (continuously for 4 seconds) will be
heard. If no codes are matched, power LED will light
up for 0.5 seconds and no sound will be heard.
7. The breakdown diagnosis mode will be canceled
unless pressing the CHECK button continuously for 5
seconds or operating the unit for 30 seconds.
8. The same diagnosis can be repeated by turning
power on again.
• To clear memorized error (Protective operation) status after repair:
1. Turn power on.
2. Press the AUTO button for 5 seconds (A beep
receiving sound) on the main unit to operate the unit
at Forced Cooling Operation mode.
3. Press the CHECK button on the remote controller for
about 1 second with a pointed object to transmit
signal to main unit. A beep sound is heard from main
unit and the data is cleared.
• Temporary Operation (Depending on breakdown status)
1. Press the AUTO button (A beep receiving sound) on
the main unit to operate the unit. (Remote control will
2. The unit can temporarily be used until repaired