Question about Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

I need a manual for my shredder. It came with 2 plastic bags with a metal rod that slips on the rods inside the shredder. I need the manual to find part numbers.

Posted by on

  • Pat Schwerer
    Pat Schwerer Oct 11, 2013

    The model # is PS-150. Brand name on it says Achiever. And Office Max said it is made by Fellowes. I called them & they said they no longer have manuals or parts available. They didn't understand that it didn't have a bin inside the door but it doesn't. Just the plastic bag with a square metal rod with heavy plastic attached to it. We tried a plastic bag in the one that came with it but to no avail it just ends up tearing the plastic bag. The one that came with it is a very heavy bag..


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,056 Answers

Who makes it? Will need model and manufacturer. Not all shredders are the same.

Posted on Oct 11, 2013

4 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 17 Answers

SOURCE: shreeder broken

Here you go buddy

Posted on Aug 29, 2007

  • 37 Answers

SOURCE: Need Ativa X1800 Shredder Parts

Hey check out this link they service all types of shredders hopefully they should be able to service yours.

Posted on Jul 03, 2009

  • 41 Answers

SOURCE: on my intimus 502 shredder the plastic coggs are

do you mean gears if you need parts call bill cook 901-565-8188

Posted on May 10, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

1992 Econoline van side doors and rear doors won't open its like the inside and outside latches have been diconected

The latches for the doors in that era were connected to the lock mechanism via a rod, which used a plastic coupling that could simply break. Sounds like that's what happened.
You will need to get the door panels off (I'm sorry, I know it will not be easy, and there will be some damage) and peer inside to see what is going on. At the very least, if you can get the door panels off, you can manually open the doors by pulling on the metal rod or, if the rod is broken off, by using a screwdriver to pivot the latch.

Jul 22, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Circulating rod in my Kenmore icemaker is was frozen up. I broke all the ice and saw that the rod had came out of the plastic piece in the end cap. How do I get the metal circulating rod back in the p

You have to take the access to the water off the back of the unit that will free up space needed to slip the rod back in. It is probably leaking and you need also to put a new seal back in before you put it back together.

Oct 15, 2012 | Refrigerators

1 Answer

My Electrolux side-by-side refigerator automatically started dispensing ice cubes in the middle of the night and would not stop until I manually pulled the lever to the stop position. It did this on 2

I have a few ideas for things to try. On the bottom of the ice cube holder I believe there is a spring loaded metal rod that runs from the front of the freezer to a little indentation in the back of the freezer. Inside this indentation there is a small plastic piece that can move up and down to rotate the metal rod. Make sure this metal rod is free to rotate. Sometimes it gets stuck in one position. The position of the plastic piece inside the indent in the rear of the freezer is controlled by a solenoid which is controlled by the buttons on the front of the door for cube or crushed. Close all the doors and push the cube button. Open the freezer door and remove the entire ice cube tray. Reach to the back of the freezer and make sure the little plastic piece inside the indent will move up and down easily. You want it to be in its down position. Re-insert the ice cube tray. The metal rod should fit easily into the indent in the back of the fridge. Now close the door and see if you can get cubes. If this doesn't work I suspect the solenoid that moves the little plastic piece may need to be replaced. I hope this helps you out.

Aug 29, 2012 | Electrolux E23CS78HSS Side by Side...

1 Answer

How do I Remove Magnesium Anode ?

The following page has instructions and a link to a video:

How to:
Rods are installed in top of tank.
Most are located under a 2" round plastic cover located on top of tank.
Some anode rods are connected to hot water nipple
Read owner's manual to see location of anode rod
See list of water heater manufacturers and brands to find product manual.
Before starting, turn off heater source: electric water heater: turn off circuit breaker; gas water heater move control knob to pilot.
Close shutoff valve on cold water side of water heater
Open bathtub faucet to relieve pressure and let air into water line.
Open drain valve near bottom of tank,, and drain 2 gallons of water.

Use 1-1/16" socket for hex head rod
Rod will be rusted in place, use generous amount WD-40
WD-40 spray is flammable and will burn so be careful around heat source.
Loosening rod: go slow and check that water does not seep up when loosening rod because hot water can spew out hole if tank is very hot ... it is important to drain enough water out of tank to avoid accidental scalding.

Install new anode rod: One source says/ use pipe compound on thread instead of teflon tape. Other sources say use teflon tape. Either way, tank metal and anode metal must meet, so rod will work.

Dec 23, 2010 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

I have to re secure my peugeot 206 small gear selection link rod (plastic version)and it keeps falling off,is there anything I can do to secure better until I have replaced with 2454G5 metal version?

you could try cutting a small piece off a plastic bag putting it over the ball and pushing the rod over it

let me know if this helps
big mike

May 04, 2010 | 2005 Peugeot 405

1 Answer

92 Accord. Driver door not opening. Lock works. Took inside cover off. Rods going in to the Lock don't seem to be grabing any thing to open the door?

It sounds as though one of the rods (the one leading from the inside door handle to the latch, called the release rod. The other is called the lock rod) has slipped out of the latch at the door closure. Since you have removed the door liner (and the plastic skin, I assume) you should be able (with your window all the way down) to see what the situation is through the access hole near the lock/latch portion of the door. If the rod that hooks into the inner door handle doesn't feel as though it is connected to anything (when you pull it toward the front of the car) then the other end of that rod (the latch connection) has either broken or simply slipped out of the hole that it goes through (and may have fallen down some). There is normally a plastic rod retainer or something of that sort at both ends of that rod, to keep the rod in the holes it's supposed to go through. Sometimes they break of work loose. Take a careful look and you will probably be able to see if that is the problem. You say that the lock works. Does the outside door handle work? If so, that tends to indicate that there is nothing wrong with the latch itself.

Oct 22, 2009 | 1992 Honda Accord

2 Answers

The drawer to the shredder will not pull open

You have to get the drawer out to get to the screws holding the top on.

May 07, 2009 | Fellowes Powershred 120C-2 Shredder

1 Answer

1997 Jeep Cherokee back door will not open.

Hey, it needs the 4 screws taken out. theres one in the handle and a bunch in the arm rest. then its just barbed plastic buttons. they will be reuseable. Use a flat tip screw driver or small prybar, metal butterknife. ( what ever, not sharp) and slip it in beind the door panel and pop one out. It will stay with the skin. when its all released, if you have power windows and locks. there will be a connector inside for the window. and two rods. undo the connector and undo the rods they have collars around them.
But I jumped ahead too far... the panel buttons out its still needs to be pushed straight up. Its tucked into the window frame rubber part. which is a good thing. its like a upside down "U". you may have to use **** of your palm or a rubber mallet to bang on the bottom. but if you have everything out screws. ( window crank if manual) then it needs to come off the top and then you'll be able to get to the rods and anything else.

Mar 28, 2009 | 1997 Jeep Cherokee

1 Answer

2003 Ford Explorer back door latch will not open

Mine just did the exact same thing. The latch may be moving freely because it is not hooked to the latching mechanism anymore. In my case, the handle had broken where the handle hooks to the rod that operates the mechanism. Go to the Ford dealer and buy a new handle. Here in S.C. it was $24. You can't get this at the parts houses. Start by removing the plastic "Ford" cover that is over the liscense plate lights. You then have to remove the aluminum rivets that hold the handle to the tailgate from the outside and remove the broken latch. Remove the pull handle loop on the interior side of the tailgate (2 screws), unsnap the inside plastic tailgate interior panel, and pull down the black plastic sheeting that is underneath the panel to make access to the mechanism inside of the tailgate. There is also a hard plastic cover that you will see that needs to be pulled loose to open another access hole. Install the new tailgate latch handle by sliding back into the mounting holes and attach with two 10-32 screws and nuts. The new handle will come with a new yellow rod attachment piece on the handle. You will see inside of the tailgate a small rod hanging down, most likeky it will have the same rod attachment piece as the one on the new handle. Note the position of the yellow piece on the rod, as you will connect the new piece in the same place. Once the rod is hooked up, relubricate the metal mechanism with a light machine oil, replace the black plastic cover, replace the black plastic sheeting, (secure with a small amount of duct tape), replace the tailgate interior panel, replace the pull handle loop, shut tailgate, replace "Ford" cover over lights, and you're done!

Mar 23, 2009 | 2003 Ford Explorer Sport

Not finding what you are looking for?
Office Equipment & Supplies Logo

Related Topics:

59 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Office Equipment & Supplies Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

7993 Answers


Level 3 Expert

75797 Answers

Are you an Office Equipment and Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides