Question about Polar Team2 Pro System
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here are instructions (with images included) on how to replace the battery for a Polar F11: http://timlaqua.com/2008/09/how-to-replace-the-battery-in-a-polar-f11-heart-rate-monitor-hrm/
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
You can change the battery in your polar f7 if the battery is worn out.
1. Insert the tip of a pen knife into the lifting point and lifting the back up. The back of the watch is only pressed into place and will come off easily this way.
2. Grab the small clip that is extending across the surface of the battery with a pair of tweezers. Slide the tweezers toward the end that hooks down into the watch. Pull the hook end of the clip out of the watch and remove the clip from the battery
3. Match the old battery with a new one at any electronic store. The store will be able to read the writing imprinted on the battery to make sure that you get the correct battery type for your heart monitor.
4. Press the new battery into the watch making sure that the writing on the battery is facing up.
5. Press the holding clip back into place. Handle the clip with tweezers only, since it is very thin and can be bent or lost easily. Once it is in place, press the back of the watch on.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
on Nov 24, 2010 | Watches
Jun 07, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Oct 18, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Oct 29, 2017 | Polar F11 Heart Rate Monitor
Aug 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 05, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: