Question about Samsung Xe700t1a-a05us Tablet
To unlock your tablet, you will have to perform a factory/hard reset of the device.
Performing a hard reset will DELETE ALL DATA from internal device storage and reset the tablet back to the state before you turned on the device for the first time. Resetting the tablet does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your SD memory card, such as music or photos.
To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show (Samsung logo displays on the screen), release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset", select with Power button
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now"
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Posted on Oct 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 10, 2015 | Visual Land Prestige 7 ME-107-8GB 7" 8 GB...
Sep 01, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jul 13, 2017 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
Apr 14, 2014 | Kocaso Tablets & eReaders
Mar 01, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 09, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
319 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: