see the links
Reactivate your account
Now, in order to see if you can still reactivate that account, the only thing you can do is:
- Go to Hotmail and try to login with it.
- If you can, then you've got it back.
That's how Hotmail determines whether or not somebody really changes their mind when they've deactivated or abandoned an account. All you really have to do is log into it, using the web interface, and if it comes back, fantastic.
If the login fails
If you can't (in other words, if the login fails), that means either of two things:
- One, the account itself truly is deleted - and there is no email address of that name anymore;
- Or it means that the email address was finally freed, so that it could be re-used by other people and somebody else took it.
Now, the only way to determine whether or not that's the case is to now:
- Try and create a new Hotmail account with that old email address. If it works, you're back in business.
- If it fails, I don't know of a way to get that email address back.
Like I said, it could very well have been reassigned to someone new who came along and chose that as their new email address on Hotmail.
So, bottom line:
reactivate my Hotmail account Google Search
How do reactivate my Hotmail account
- It's not related to whether or not you can login to hi5 at all. You cannot make any assumptions about that.
- If you can login to your Hotmail account, great!
- If you can't, try creating a new Hotmail account with the old email address. If you can, great!
- If you can't, then in my opinion, you're out of luck.