Question about Canon imageCLASS D680 Laser Printer
Canon D680 still says "Check document, open ADF"
Ni there is something ( a small piece of paper) over the sensor in doc feeder- have a close look with a torch
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 30, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D680 Laser Printer
May 26, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8350 Flatbed Scanner
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: