Question about Xerox CopyCentre C123 Copier
When scan document, failed to scan, message : A fault or an error has occurred. See Users Guide for information on fault code 072-210. Any body can help I'm using Fuji Xerox DocuCentre-III 2007 PCL 6. Thank you very much for any information.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fuji xerox document centre C250
Press machine log in button, enter 11111 confirm, this will take you to sys admin mode, from here you can navigate into sys settings to configure network,copy and fax defaults, and also auditron admin if this is the password mentioned, if the 11111 password has been changed hold the zero button for a few seconds then press start while still holding zero enter 6789 to get into diagnostics, and you can navigate through to the above settings caution be careful what you change in this mode.
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Hi I can gave you some error codes but this all I can do hope it be of help to you.
2. Run the Test Tray 1 Width Sensors.
3. If the test fails replace the front door.
4. Replace the I/O board.
2. Check for an obstruction or damage in the process gearbox.
3. Ensure the gears are correctly aligned and homed. If faulty replace the process gearbox
4. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test to test the headtilt.
5. Run the Head Maintenance Wiper Clutch test. If the test fails, replace the wiper drive clutch.
6. Run the Wiper Axis Drive test.
7. Replace the exit assembly.
2. Verify the lock arms rotate correctly.
3. Check for spilled ink around the printhead.
4. Check the process motor gears for damage. Ensure the process gears are correctly aligned and homed.
5. Verify the process gear box, process shaft, and drive module shaft are at home position.
6. Verify the headtilt gear will engage, see the home positioning procedure on page. You can manually engage the headtilt gear.
7. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
8. Run the Process Motor test.
9. Run the Head Maintenance Clutch test, if the test fails replace the clutch.
10.Run Wiper Drive test. If this fails inspect the wiper drive system.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
SOURCE: for document centre c250 fuji
Defective IIt/IPS board. Is very expensive. Call you local Xerox service number and ask them for part number 160K99811 and how much it would cost to get it fixed.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
SOURCE: My printer Fuji Xerox C4350
Click on the link below to view the C4350 owners manual, inside this manual will have error codes and what to replace:
Posted on Nov 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2014 | Lexmark Impact S305 Wireless All-in-One...
Jan 16, 2011 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 22, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2009 | Lexmark X5495 Printer
Apr 24, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-4120C Path-Through Scanner
Mar 02, 2009 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Oct 07, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 04, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 20, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2017 | Xerox CopyCentre C123 Copier
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!