Question about Acer Aspire 5810T-8060 Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
It seems that your OS has registry problem.
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program Reginout to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
If you don't want to perform these steps, then simply Re-install the Windows.
Now its up to you :-) Tc
Posted on Oct 10, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2012 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 11, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Midnight Blue
Feb 28, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-FE550G Notebook
Aug 07, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Jul 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: