Question about Acer Aspire 5810T-8060 Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
It seems that your OS has registry problem.
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program Reginout to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
If you don't want to perform these steps, then simply Re-install the Windows.
Now its up to you :-) Tc
Posted on Oct 10, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2012 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 11, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Midnight Blue
Feb 28, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-FE550G Notebook
Aug 07, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Jul 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: