I can't get the device [Jabra BT125] to work with the PlayStation 3
Device won't register and can't be found by PS3 when you try to register the device using normal procedures.
The manual is worthless when it comes to this type of problem...needs to be re-written to reflect the use of device with the PS3, which now comes bundled with the WarHawk PS3 game software! Also, the website support has absolutely nothing to say about the device when using it with the PS3. In short?lousy support and very little foresight.
Re: I can't get the device [Jabra BT125] to work with the...
I was reading in another problem how this guy lost his manuel, and used the internet manuel to get it into paring mode. You are to Hold down the call button untill it turns blue, try that and let me know what happens. Here is the site for the manuel.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
Mine is a Blackjack II, but i did get it to connect. Hold the clear button down on the Jabra until it lights solid blue, keep holding it with one hand while you use the other hand to operate your Blackjack. I went to Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth, then "Add new device". As long as my Jabra was lit solid blue, the phone found the headset. Then it will ask you for the pin code, which i found by accident (0000 - four zero's).
once u have it registered to the ps3
make sure the bluetooth is on
on ur XMB. Go to "Accessory Settings" and choose "Audio Device Settings" make sure ur bluetooth is listed then highlight it press triangle and connect itif done right a mic test will pop up and u willbe able to listen to urselfadjust settings as neededhope this helps
Before the search you need to hold down the power button on the headset.Keep it held down until it stops flashing,the PS3 should be able to read it.My problem is that I lost my instruction manual and don't know the pass key.Can anyone help me there?
If you hold down the button, it will turn the light blue, keep holding it till you can connect it. It will come up as Jabra BT125, hit connect. Then it will ask for a password. The password is 0000. Then it will connect :)