- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, probably it's bad chip on cartridge or the chip was not reset. Try with new toner cartridge. If its new go to the shop where you bought it and replace for new one under warranty.( If you are lucky and they give you a new one :-) ).
On the right side of the machine there is a part which monitors the toners. The toner sensor board 42613601 may be dirty or defective. See #29 in the diagram
It may be something physical, too like something not fitting, etc., but generally I recommend to replace the board.
Machine is still saying to exchange toner because toner is not feeding into the machine.
to supply the toner always do this,
1-insert the new toner bottle in the toner section and close the cover.
2-Press "Utility/Counter" Button.
3-click on "USER CHOICE" or "USER SETTING"
4-click on "Toner Supply"
5-Toner bottle will start moving and hence the error message will not appear again.
Try resetting the toner counter manually;
* Turn off the printer and open the front cover
* Press and hold the Go-button down
* Turn on the machine while still holding button down, when all three LEDs are lit, release Go-button
* Press the Go-button twice, and all three LEDs should be lit again.
* Press the Go-button five times (six times if you have the High Yield toner)
* Close the front cover and the toner counter should be resetted.
The problem with a new toner cartridge that will not signal the printer that it has been changed has to do with a gear positioned wrong on the new or rebuilt cartridge... we had 3 factory brand new toners that would not clear the replace the toner message... I finally found the following link that came from a toner company that sells refills that tells how to reposition the gear to let the machine know a new cartridge has been installed. I did the proceedure on pages 5 & 6 having to reposition the gear and all cartidges then worked flawless... it works.