If you still can turn your phone on, it should be relatively easy to transfer your numbers. you can either have a phonebook transfer done at a retail store, or if with verizon, use backup assistant under 'my account' online
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if ur trying 2 save the pics 2 go with ur contacts then veiw the photo u want then on ur phone press options and it should say put as pic id 4 contact if that doesnt work then click and edit ur contacts and it should say name number ext. and then picture id click on that and it will say photos or downloaded images if u still cant get it then idk wat 2 tell u but that is my advice
we would like to inform you that please try following steps to transfer Contacts from Phone to PC.
Using Motorola Phone Tool Software
• Select Data Connection i.e. Main Menu > Setting > Connection > USB Setting > Data Connection
• Connect your handset with PC through USB Data Cable.
• Run Motorola Phone Tools > Phone Picture will appear on your PC.
• Click on Phonebook icon which will be available on the right side of your Phone Picture
• Click on that and transfer all contacts on left side in MS outlook or outlook express
• After transfering data clsoe MPT disconnect the handset and connect the another handset and follow the same process but in this case you have to transfer data from MS outlook or Outlook express to phone means Left to right.
I think you should replace first a new lcd, if your lcd is damage!, So that to be able you to see the display and options on the screen, how to transfer the phonebook contacts or data's to your sim card. Is this solution/advice helpful to you? You can send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org for my further assistance. Kindly rate this up! Thank you.
connect it to the pc then go to my computer and tehre should be a new drive there. in the drive go to the mp3 folder and just drag and drop the songs you want to transfer there. if theres more to the problem that im missing then just post it mate