- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open internet explorer. Click on tools, then internet options. Type in your home page in the box that shows up, then click okay. Your home page is set! Oh and if you could give this solution a fixya rating, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :c)
The issue which you are facing is due to the addonswhich got installed on internet explorer.
To resolve the issue perform the following steps on the notebook:
1. Open Internet explorer window. 2. Click on Tools > Internet options. 3. Select "programs" tab. 4. Click on "Manage Add-ons". 5. Disable all the add-ons by selecting each add on. 6. Click on Apply and click OK.
Reset the Internet explorer:
1. Open Internet explorer window. 2. Click on Tools > Internet options. 3. Select "Advanced" tab. 4. At the bottom of window click on "Reset" and "Restore Advanced Settings" buttons. 5. Click on Apply and click OK.
The above steps will definitely resolve the issue.
hi im wesley. ok having vista can be trouble sometimes but it shouldnt be the cause of your problem waz your internet explorer working before with it if so try downloading the latest version of it or re-installing the problem it might of just been a problem that has been corrupt.
To stop your PC from restarting whenever it encounters a fault: Click Start, Control Panel, open "System", then under the "Advanced" tab select "Settings" in the Startup and Recovery section and uncheck "Automatically restart" under "System Failure". Once that is done you can do a manual windows update and see if there are critical and IE (internet explorer) updates that may cure your internet connection problems. You may also want to run a full system virus scan in Safe Mode to eliminate any viral threats that may be causing the problem, as there are current trojans that are affecting IE and Firefox (probably others) Browsers. I hope this helps.
try using another web browser like mozila fire fox or opera. other wise u have to uninstall the internet explorer and reinstall it again. to uninstall in windows(xp) * click on start--control panel. *click on add/remove programs then click on ad/remove windows programs at the left corner of the pop up window. *among the windows components, check for internet explorer and untick it then click on next to continue. *when don restart yr system to reinstall internet explorer *follow the steps above to tick internet explorer thyen next n yr don. it should work i suppose.