Question about Daewoo DVRS04 DVD Recorder/VCR
My Daewoo dvd/vcr combo is locked. The dvd light is on. Any button I press, locked flashes on the front of it. How can I fixed this?
Neither button worked so I just switched off (at the wall) and waited for quite some time. Then when I switched back on it was unlocked again!
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Pressing the imput button fixed mine
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
Hold the power button down for 5 seconds fixed it for me.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2015 | One For All Televison & Video
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 17, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Oct 19, 2008 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Jun 18, 2008 | Apex Digital ADV3800 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 19, 2007 | Daewoo DVRS04 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 19, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
May 26, 2007 | Daewoo DV-6T834 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 08, 2011 | Daewoo DVRS04 DVD Recorder/VCR
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: