Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
If its toshiba satellited it has a inbuilt system reovery .
try these steps, hope they will help you:
1. Copy all your files and documents to an external storage device.
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn the PC back on and hit the F8 key repeatedly until the Advanced Boot Option Screen appears.
4. Click "Repair Your Computer" if you are not already on it and then press ENTER
5. choose your country and click OK
6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Restore Application" which is the last option.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions
8. When prompted, click on "Full Factory Recovery"
10. Click "Yes"
11. you will notice for a while it seems like nothing is happening, give it some time.
12. After some minutes, recovery will complete and you click "Finish
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite C655-S5068 Notebook
May 04, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 Notebook
Nov 22, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422 Notebook
Jun 01, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jan 07, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Aug 26, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Jul 13, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M30 M35 Series 15.4 WXGA...
Jun 04, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Nov 11, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: