Question about Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
CODE FOR MG3S
Posted on Dec 20, 2007
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Remote Controls
Dec 21, 2015 | Philips Remote Controls
Apr 05, 2011 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Feb 09, 2010 | Remote Controls
Sep 03, 2009 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
May 10, 2009 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Mar 21, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: