Question about Sony Ericsson K660i Cellular Phone
My battery went dead and i cant even switch it on and charging it doesn't work
Put the charger on it and leave it for an hour, it may need a good charge to even get switched on. If that doesn't do it then you will most likely have to but a new battery. If that is the case, I would first take it to the store where you bought it and ask them to test the battery and charging system for u, a free service.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my battery went dead this
from what I hear, you have either fully charged your battery or your battery is pretty much completely dead.
1. If it's completely dead and won't hold a charge it's time to purchase another battery, this happens from time to time so don't freak out about it.
2. If it's fully charged, try taking the battery completely out of the phone, and re-inserting it after a few minutes, sometimes cell phones need to be reset.
3. ensure that your charger is working properly, if its not getting juice to it neither is your phone.
4. try to dial your number just to see what happens to the phone.
5. if someone else u know has a charger like yours try to borrow theirs to charge your phone possibly ruling out a bad charger
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
the same thing happend with me I just left it plugged in for a while then I tried to turn it on unplugged and it worked then plug it in when its on./
Posted on Aug 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2012 | 2007 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Jul 26, 2012 | Nokia C7 (8 GB) Smartphone
Jan 28, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 16, 2010 | 2004 Ford F150
Aug 20, 2009 | Nokia 1661 Cell Phone
Dec 28, 2008 | 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
May 03, 2008 | Nokia 2310 Cellular Phone
Apr 06, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K750
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: