Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Missing cord to connect lexmark pictbridge printer to T3524 desktop pc
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2013 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Jan 25, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Feb 04, 2008 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Dec 13, 2007 | Lexmark P315 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 21, 2007 | Lexmark Polaroid P310 Photo Printer
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!