Question about GrandTec Computers & Internet
I cant make the webcam to work because i dont find any drivers
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You should find out if the webcam is by a certain company if so you need to download their software and drivers for it. This should work. Let me know if you need more help.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
What IM are you using?
for DIY laptop repairs, you may refer to the site below.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
SOURCE: I have a emachines E725
1. Download the driver from Emachines and then save it first.
2. Go to device manager and make sure that there's imaging devices in there because if there's none, then that means it's not detected and it could be defective or loose connection.
3. try using the update drivers automatically first to see if it would work.
4. If not, then double click the driver you've downloaded to install the drivers.
5. Once installed, you'd need a software to use the webcam like Easy Capture, Skype (for Video calling) or Yahoo Messenger (For Video Chat) and that's one to know if your webcam is working.
Hope that works.
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2010 | Dell Latitude E6500 Laptop
Jul 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2010 | Philips SPC530NC VGA Webcam
Nov 17, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
Oct 18, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
Jun 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: