Matter that we sent in Yahoo messenger,yahoo mail in ie6 not visible
In ie6 when we send or receive messges we type matter and send in yahoo messenger.After clicking send matter along with vertical scroll bars are not to be seen in it.
While opening yahoo mail in ie6 all mails are being received.When I click "check Mail" button |compose button|Search mail|searchweb are not functioning.It opens on clicking "Inbox" only.After opening Mail the address bar and bottom Tool bars could only be seen,but matter is not visible in the mail.
I refered abt this problem to yahoo customer care and Enabled Java script besides rectifying Script problems.
Reinstalled yahoo services(messenger)but the problem could not be rectified.plz .suggest me solution and rectify problem. Thankz in advance.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you trying to send using the Yahoo Messenger app on the computer or from your phone. If from your computer, on the conversation box of a certain contact, click on Actions from the menu bar, then click on Send SMS message. The recipient will receive your message on his/her mobile phone.
This may happened if you have deleted the Yahoo Messenger Icon from the Desktop, you can create a shortcut again by clicking Start and type as Yahoo Messenger in the search box to locate the Yahoo Messenger Icon, then right click on the Yahoo Messenger Icon>Send to >Create Desktop (CreateShortcut). If the Yahoo Messenger Icon is missing when searched through Start Menu, then re-install the Yahoo Messenger from any one of the link below:
The first thing to check is to make sure you have scripting enabled in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is integrated into Yahoo Messenger so things that go wrong with IE can affect Yahoo Messenger. Here is the yahoo help page about that: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...
2) In the Start Menu click on Run. Type, without the quotes, "regsvr32 jscript.dll" and then click OK. Next, repeat the process but this time type in the Run box "regsvr32 vbscript.dll" and click OK. Please note, if you are using Windows Vista temporarily disable the User Account Control (UAC). You can easily turn it back on. On the Control Panel (Category View) choose User Accounts and Family Safety, next choose User Accounts, and then click Turn User Account Control on or off.
3) If the above does not fix your problem and you are using Windows XP, you can update your Windows Script to version 5.7. In my experience helping others, this is the step that has helped the most people. Exit all browser windows and chat programs including Yahoo Messenger before installing. run registry cleaner reginout cleaner to easily fix it
1.You possibly have scripting disabled in Internet Explorer. To Enable your Scripting: Click Tools, >>Click Internet Options, >>Click Security tab, Click Custom Level.
now, Scroll down to Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting - √check it to Enable Scroll to Scripting - Active Scripting - √Check Enable Click Apply then Click OK CLick OK again. now, REstart your Internet Explorer.
2.Open Messenger and click Messenger on the toolbar, scroll to Preferences, click, scroll to Messages, click.
In the second box, Pressing Enter in a message window, fill in the box next to "Sends the message".
Click Apply, then OK and immediately reboot your computer. When you reopen and go to your Messenger, Enter will now be sending your messages.
It will be that the receipient hasnt opened the email maeesage if you have receipt of message facility active, or that the email address you have is wrong or typed in incorrectly. Either way, if the message hasnt reached the receipient's mail server then you wil get an error message saying this.
When you send or receive an instant message and no message appears, you probably have scripting disabled in your Internet Explorer.
To enable scripting:
1. Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options." 2. Click the "Security" tab. 3. Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button. 4. Scroll down to "Scripting." 5. Enable the following: * Active scripting * Allow paste operations via script * Scripting of Java applets are all enabled 6. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window.
Note: Restart Yahoo! Messenger and you should start seeing text in your IM windows again. Where's the Contact Customer Care button? With so many improvements to Messenger since the version you're using (lots more features and reliability), we figured you're ready to move up. So get your upgrade and with the new version, rest assured if you have questions, you’ll find that friendly button on its help pages.