Question about Nikon Coolpix 4600 Digital Camera
(1) Load your camera with a freashly recharged battery.
(2) Switch on to see if it's working and still without the real time screen.
(3) Switch it off, and hold it tight in you palm with the LCD facing inward.
(4) Now, with you palm up, you should be able to see the model name 'CoolPix S6' under the lens and the flash.
(5) While holding the camera and aiming at the 'CoolPix S6', raise your other hand with the fist next to your ear.
(6) Match the aim as describe in(4) to the aim of your elbow 's protruded part and make pratice moves. Yes, you'are going to smack it
to your elbow.
(7) When you are ready, try first not to hit your elbow too hard once.
(8) Switch the camera on to check. If you have the 'Screen' now, congratulation! If not, repeat (4) to (8) but with a stronger impact
Force. You might have to try more times until your elbow could not take the sore.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Same problem here! >_>
I wanted to check my pictures, and it completely frozen, so i took the memory card out but it still is frozen, with the lens out!
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Canon EOS 500D EOS Rebel T1i Digital...
May 08, 2010 | Cameras
Apr 06, 2009 | Nikon COOLPIX L18 Digital Camera
Jul 22, 2008 | Pentax Optio M20 Digital Camera
Nov 11, 2007 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 Digital Camera
Oct 18, 2007 | Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
507 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: