Question about Nikon Coolpix 4600 Digital Camera
(1) Load your camera with a freashly recharged battery.
(2) Switch on to see if it's working and still without the real time screen.
(3) Switch it off, and hold it tight in you palm with the LCD facing inward.
(4) Now, with you palm up, you should be able to see the model name 'CoolPix S6' under the lens and the flash.
(5) While holding the camera and aiming at the 'CoolPix S6', raise your other hand with the fist next to your ear.
(6) Match the aim as describe in(4) to the aim of your elbow 's protruded part and make pratice moves. Yes, you'are going to smack it
to your elbow.
(7) When you are ready, try first not to hit your elbow too hard once.
(8) Switch the camera on to check. If you have the 'Screen' now, congratulation! If not, repeat (4) to (8) but with a stronger impact
Force. You might have to try more times until your elbow could not take the sore.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Same problem here! >_>
I wanted to check my pictures, and it completely frozen, so i took the memory card out but it still is frozen, with the lens out!
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2011 | Desa International White Wireless Plug In...
Dec 20, 2010 | Canon EOS Rebel XS 35mm SLR Camera
Nov 15, 2010 | Minolta Maxxum HTsi Plus 35mm SLR Camera
May 08, 2010 | Cameras
Jul 22, 2008 | Pentax Optio M20 Digital Camera
Oct 18, 2007 | Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
527 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: