Question about LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Just go to profiles general or witch ever profile ur using and then personalise then go on message alert tone and click and all ur ringtones for ur message alert tone will come up :)
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jan 12, 2010 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Dec 25, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 03, 2009 | Nokia 3100
Mar 17, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Feb 14, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!