Question about Copystar CS-1510 Copier
At turn on, copier idles , Add Toner lit. Stops idle. Press Start key begins idle and nothing happens...
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2015 | Samsung ML-1640 Monochrome Laser Printer
Mar 27, 2013 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Aug 16, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key.
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.
6. Enter the maintenance item number (130) using the up/down keys.
7. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
8. Select On using the up/down cursor keys.
9. Press the enter key.
10. Turning the power switch off and back on. ADDING TONER is displayed and installation of toner starts.
11. After approximately 15 minutes, the installation is completed and the machine becomes ready.
Jan 08, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Sep 14, 2010 | Sharp AR-207 Copier
Oct 21, 2009 | 2004 Nissan Quest
May 13, 2009 | Dell 1720dn Laser Printer
May 07, 2009 | Sharp AR-407 Copier
Mar 12, 2009 | Dell 1700n Laser Printer
Feb 24, 2009 | Dell 1720dn Laser Printer
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: