Question about Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Have an x2350 scan,copy and print i can print but i cannot scan or copy. my computer has vista worked fine on old computer but not with vista thankyou
You will need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver again, since the driver installation seems to be incomplete. Please follow the steps given below:
To uninstall, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click on "Start" and "All Programs."
2. Go to the "Lexmark X2300 series."
3. Click on "Lexmark Uninstall."
4. Click on "Next."
5. Click on "Finish."
6. Click on "Restart Windows" and unplug the USB cable.
You may copy and paste the web address below to access the Lexmark X2350 Vista driver to install:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X2350 Vista driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Window Vista" from the drop down list
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save." 4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Note: Please plug the USB cable when prompted while installing the driver. The USB cable should still be removed from the system, and the on-screen prompts will remind you of this. Eventually, you will get to a screen asking you to plug in the USB cable. This screen also has an "OK" button. Do not hit this button yet. First, plug in the USB cable. The screen should automatically detect and install the Lexmark X2350 scanner and printer drivers.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2011 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2010 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2008 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 31, 2007 | Canon CanoScan N640P Flatbed Scanner
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!