Question about Mustek Plug-n-Scan 1200 UB Plus Flatbed Scanner
On top of going to http://www.mustek.com.tw/Download/driv_scanr/europe/1200ubplus.html for your drivers, insure that you follow my instructions or the instructions that they give you. Otherwise it will be a pain in the rear end to set up on XP. (For Windows 98/ME/2000 users there is a separate set of instructions on the site).
1. Download ftp://ftp.mustek.com.tw/pub/driver/1200UBPlus/98-XP/12LV12/1200ubplusv12.EXE
2. Download ftp://ftp.mustek.com.tw/pub/driver/Library/V13/up_libv13.EXE
3. DO NOT plug in your scanner before installing the two sets of software above.
4. Run 1200ubplusv12.exe and let it restart your computer when it finishes.
5. Run up_libv13.exe and also let it restart your computer.
6. Now you can plug in your scanner.
7. A dialog box should appear asking you if you would like to find a driver via Windows Update. Select No.
8. Another dialog box should appear asking you the method for finding the correct driver. Select Install Automatically.
9. If it shows two drivers select the one with a manufacturers name (the second one for me).
NOTE: The driver is not digitally signed. However, it should not harm your computer in anyway.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2010 | Cameras
Aug 30, 2010 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Mar 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2009 | A4tech PK5
Jun 29, 2009 | Linksys WUSB54GSC Compact Wireless-G USB...
Mar 19, 2008 | Lexmark Z715 InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2017 | Mustek Plug-n-Scan 1200 UB Plus Flatbed...
418 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: