Question about Computers & Internet
I would like to inform you that Formatting a PC is to delete all the data that currently is on your Computer and upgrade it to a newer version of an operating system or install the same operating system once again on the same computer.
The process of formatting is as follows:
1. Insert the WINDOWS XP bootable disk in the CD drive.
2. Restart your PC (if it was already running).
3. Press enter when the monitor reads PRESS ANY KEY.
4. Now comes the time to partition your drives.
5. If you want to delete any partition, press D or L(whichever is displayed on the screen).
6. Afterwards format the drive you want to install the operating system (XP) in.
7. Press ENTER.
8. The formatting will start.
9. Follow the procedures.
10.It should take around 40 minutes for the installation to finish.
11.Use windows(HAVE A GOOD TIME).
I hope this resolves your issue.
Your feedback is appreciated.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2012 | Computers & Internet
on Jan 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | Microsoft Office Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Sep 16, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Apr 12, 2009 | Gateway GT4024 PC Desktop
Mar 30, 2009 | Everex StepNote NC1500 Notebook
Jan 14, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!