Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
- Remove completely the unit toner cartridge, check paper jammed in that unit
- open the basck lid of the printer , remove all paper jammed in that arrea
- Blow out the container inside of the printer, to blow away all paper depris and dust.
- re-install unnit toner, close back lid\re-strat printer
Hope this help. Please Rate My Response! Thanks!
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2010 | Brother HL 1230 Laser Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Brother HL 1230 Laser Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | Brother HL 1230 Laser Printer
Mar 20, 2009 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Jan 26, 2009 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2008 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Resetting the printer should clear the flashing leds (flashing lights.)
How to Perform A Factory Reset:
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Hold in the circular button on the front panel of the printer.
3. Turn the printer back on.
4. When the DRUM light is lit by itself let go of the button. Hold in
the circular button on the front panel again. Once the Alarm light comes
on, let go of the button. This has performed a factory reset on the printer.
If the alarm continues, the printer may need service.
This issue is listed by Brother. Click here to view
Oct 22, 2007 | Brother HL 1230 Laser Printer
Feb 13, 2007 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!