Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please install the Lexmark printer on Windows XP using the "Add Printer Wizard" by following the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "Control Panel" and "Printers and Faxes."
2. Click on "Add Printer" and then click "Next."
3. Select "Local Printer" and then click "Next."
4. Select the required Port (USB001 Virtual Printer Port if the printer has already been connected) and click "Next."
Note: If the printer has not been connected, select "File."
5. Click the "Have Disk" button.
6. When the "Install From Disk" screen appears, click "Browse."
7. From the "Locate File" screen, in the "Look In" option, select "Drivers."
8. Click "Open" and then click "OK" in the next screen.
9. When the name Lexmark printer is displayed, click "Next."
10. Leave the name as Lexmark printer and choose whether or not you want the printer to be the default.
11. Indicate whether or not you want to print a "Test Page."
Note: This is the "Windows Test Page." It won't be printed before the cartridges are selected.
12. Click on "Finish." The printer files will then start to copy from the CD.
13. Please follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the printer.
your's tech expert
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 04, 2010 | AcerScan 620S Flatbed Scanner
Feb 17, 2010 | Acer Computer AX1301U1302 Desktop PC...
Jan 19, 2010 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | Acer Aspire One A150-1006 Notebook
May 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 27, 2008 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!