AT&T phone and answering machine combo 9351 need instuction manual to reset time and date!
Need a instruction manual to reset time and date on this cordless AT&T 9351 combo phone and answering machine,not conserned withcodes just time and date setup at this point !! I tried the menue but that just changes the day (examp: Mon.,Tues. etc.) cannot figure out how to change the time or anything!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I found it on the manual, it was in programming section!
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit automatically.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range: 00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time setting.
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between "p" (pm) and "a" (am).
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record and will override manually set date/time.
I'm almost positive there's nothing wrong with your phone "ssandra". You set the day/time/year etc. on the base (answering machine) separately from the handset . . . you press a series of buttons. I've done it several times, but now after a move I can't remember how you do it, and I can't find the instructions I had. That's actually why I was on this forum (looking for the instructions). Since you posted your question last year, this probably can't help you now. But I thought I'd answer anyway . . .