Question about Audiovox Jensen Msr2007 Am/Fm Satellite Ready Receiver

Open Question

Msr3007 blew fuse replaced and wiring is correct and good, pressed reset still will not power on

Posted by on

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

I blew some fuse replacing battery.


Check your battery and starter connections. Are they all clean and tight, and correctly situated? Make sure no corrosion impedes electrical power.

Doesn't sound like you blew any fuse. You might have to look at a wiring diagram to test the starting system. With the key held in start, there should be power on the small wire at the starter solenoid (mounted on the starter motor). That is a good place to start-use a test light or voltmeter to test. If the small wire shows power, have the starter tested at a parts store. If no power with key held in start, then you do need a wiring diagram. The starting system is not all that complicated-it is pretty straightforward.

Feb 25, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

40 amp. fuse keeps blowing out on 2008 harley


You have a short. Check the insulation on all wiring that carries + voltage - possible that some wire may have lost insulation and is abutting some metal part shorting it out.

Aug 24, 2015 | 2008 Harley Davidson FXCWC Softail Rocker...

1 Answer

My power window and door locks fuse keeps blowing.


When the fuse blows figure out what you are doing, what switch is being pressed, then remove the needed panels to access the wiring to the switch and motor it operates, then you will find the damaged wiring and repair the short, no quick fix, just hard grunt work.

Mar 16, 2017 | 1996 Toyota 4Runner

1 Answer

Oven light blew and now no power to the oven.


If you are not knowledgable in electricity, call for service.
This is an electrical short at the light, I have seen this before.
The wiring for the light has grounded to the oven. This causes the main fuse to blow. You will need to fix the short first. Then reset the main fuse/replace.
In the case of the wall oven, you may have to remove the oven to fix it properly. Depending on the model and where the short is.

Nov 25, 2013 | Zanussi ZBF360 Electric Single Oven

1 Answer

I blew the fuse inside the fuse block (60A). I replaced it so now I know I have power getting to the amp. I checked it with a meter and I show 12 volts passing throught the fuse block. I can not get the...


Sometimes there is a fuse inside but they are usually thermal and reset when they cool. You said u blew a 60 amp fuse. Is that what the manuf reccomends? Check your remote turn on wire (blue) make sure u have power on the remote wire when you turn the radio on. only thing really left are the grounds

Jun 11, 2011 | Jl Audio 1000/1 Car Audio Amplifier

1 Answer

Radio was working great today, then bam it quit. Checked the fuse found it blew(10amp) replaced it. Tried to power up the radio NOTHING... Checked ground wiring,it's fine, checked two other fuses fine....


If you already have your dash apart, have you looked for a fuse directly on the radio itself? There should be one somewhere near the power wiring on the back of it. If this is blown, you will be getting power to the wiring, but not to the radio. Replacing this fuse should help you out.
If this is not the problem, use a voltmeter to check the wiring where it goes into your stereo. If there is no power here, then the power overload that blew your 10amp fuse is probably related to a short circuit somewhere in the wiring between the fuse and the stereo. To repair this, you will likely have to run a few new power wires (you should replace both the positive and negative to make sure you have fully bypassed the problem) from the fuse to the stereo. If you have checked these wires with a voltmeter and they have power at the back of the stereo, but the stereo itself is not still not working, then the problem is with the stereo itself.
If you find that the wiring to the stereo all has power ... the fuses are all good (which you have already stated) ... the fuse on the stereo itself is in good shape ... then there might be a short within the workings of the stereo itself. If you are not experienced with repairing electronics this could be out of your ability to fix -- you can bring it to a shop or buy a replacement. If you are experienced with repairing electronics, open up the stereo and start checking the wiring (starting from the closest point to the power input and moving towards the stereo's face. This could be a long and arduous process ... so if you are not experienced with it ... I recommend taking it to a professional or just replacing it (your hair is probably worth more than the $100 you would spend on a decent replacement stereo ... and if you are like me, you would be ripping out your hair after checking the first few hundred possible connections within the stereo itself).
Hopefully it is just the fuse on the back of the stereo itself, and you can have that fixed in short order. Good luck!

Jun 07, 2011 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

If the power source was wired wrong and a "fuse blew" is that fuse on the circuit board and would I need to replace the entire circuit board?


The "fuse" that you have mentioned, is the Electrical Panel suppling voltage to your appliances, Chances are very Good That the Circuit Board has been Damaged, make sure your supply voltage is Correct,at the Dryer, and try the Dryer again.

May 29, 2010 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer

2 Answers

Amp blows fuses


Are you using the correct fuse? if so,
more then likely, you don't have a good ground. Try grounding to something else that has more direct connection to your frame. If that doesnt work, try getting larger power cables.
I had the same problem with my 2500w xplodes all I had to do was get a thicker cable for the ground and battery connection. What was happening, was it was needing more power then the wire and fuse could handle, so it would blow the fuse, since the higher you have it, the more power it needs to feed the watts.
I would try grounding it directly to the frame on a good part of the frame before spending another $70 on new power cables though.

Mar 09, 2010 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

I am trying to problem solve for dishwasher that is properly installed and is not working or even responding to being hooked up electrically. My husband tried to wire it and unfortunately wired it...


no matter what brand it is the unit must have been hooked up power to ground to make a spark when turned on.
they dont have a fuse to protect them, but what may have happend is you could have shorted out a door switch.
be sure that you hae the wiring correct now and that your house fuse or breaker is on.
the wiring is very easy to hook up as black to black, white to white, and bare wire to ground.
i dont see how your husband could have done that wrong, but anything is possible.
recheck the power to the unit and just hope thats all thats wrong.
if you are sure power is good, then something in the unit has shorted out.

Jan 31, 2009 | Dishwashers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audiovox Jensen Msr2007 Am/Fm Satellite Ready Receiver Logo

Related Topics:

164 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audiovox Boating Experts

Steve
Steve

Level 3 Expert

693 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

45245 Answers

Fabrice Wolters

Level 2 Expert

320 Answers

Are you an Audiovox Boating Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...