Question about Dell E173FP 17" LCD Monitor
It's connected okay, button is green for couple of seconds then changes to orange. It's been happening over last couple of weeks, normally comes on after a few minutes with turning it on/off etc but yesterday and today took over an hour before the screen appeared. It's driving me mad!!! any ideas would be welcome
I had another person say the same thing your not the only one what you have to do is unplug the computer and unplug the screen from the computer and the socket then plug the computer back in and not the screen turn the computer on and then plug the screen into the socket first then into the computer. And if that doesn't work then try a different screen in the computer and check the pins at the end of the screen lead are all straight if that doesn't work then i have not got a clue.
please rate my help to you and how fast the reply was ok .
thank you very much.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2011 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
Jul 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 07, 2010 | Smart Modular SV3170A
Jan 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2009 | Acer AL1714 17" LCD Monitor
May 26, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
Jun 02, 2008 | LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD Monitor
Feb 08, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!