- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Click on "Start", click "My Computer" In the Explorer window, click "Organize" Choose "Folder and Search Options" In the folder options window, click on "View" tab Select the option "Show hidden files and folders" click "ok". Browse to the location: C:\Users\\App Data\Local\Microsoft Delete "Windows live contacts folder" completely.Note: Ensure to exit Windows live Messenger from the task manager before deleting Windows live contacts cache folder, otherwise you will get an error prompting that you can't delete the folder. Try signing into Windows Live Messenger.
2. Anyone recieving the 8E5E0247 Error trying to login to Windows Live Msgr and/or Windows Update who has an INTEL processor & Hard Drive over 700Gb must install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Software. This will solve your problems. http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/highlights/chpsts/imsm
The problem must be either because of Hardware or software. You are saying that you already tried installing new drivers and softwares for the tuner card and checked, but its bad luck. So it seems the hardware device may be failed. So first ensure the hardware working properly by plugging tuner card into any of your friends system. If it works properly, then it must be surely software problem. We can try installing any other version of device drivers and softwares and make it work.
From sources which I found try to do following things: Click on “Start”, click “My Computer” In the
Explorer window, click “Organize” Choose “Folder and Search
Options” In the folder options window, click on “View” tab
Select the option “Show hidden files and folders” click
“ok”. Browse to the location: C:\Users\<Your
Windows logon name>\App Data\Local\Microsoft Delete
“Windows live contacts folder” completely.Note:
Ensure to exit Windows live Messenger from the task manager before
deleting Windows live contacts cache folder, otherwise you will get an
error prompting that you can’t delete the folder. Try
signing into Windows Live Messenger.
If are talking about the Express Card slot into which the ExpressCard TVTuners are installed, it should be located on the Left side of the Notebook.
Please go through page number 18 of 266 in the Manual of the Notebook which is available through the link below which shows you the exact location of the Slot :
By the way, HP no more sells the ExpressCardTV Tuner Cardsin HP Shopping.
Only USB TV Tuner Cards are available from HP.
However, you should be able to find Express Card TV Tuner Cards from other Manufacturers.