A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
unfortunately, the password is made for protection from accidental or intentional access. The only way to bypass this would be to perform a hard reset and then hotsync your phone with your computer to put your contacts back on your phone.
For performing the hard reset that reformats your phone to factory condition, please follow the instructions below:
1. Press and hold down the red phone key on the right side of the Treo 650 keyboard until the Palm screen appears. This will begin the hard reset
2. Let go of the red phone button when you see the Palm screen.
3. Read the screen prompt carefully. It will ask you to press the up arrow key to proceed with the hard reset or the down arrow key to abort. Press the up arrow to continue with the hard reset. 4. Wait for the phone to reboot. When it comes back on, it will ask you to select a language and walk you through the same introductory screens you saw when you first got the phone. 5. HotSync your Treo 650 to your computer. When prompted, select your old username to restore all of your contacts and information. This should complete the hard reset process.
Performing a hard reset on a Treo 650will erase everything on the smartphone. Most people do this because of
trouble with the Treo 650's software. There are several key stages to
performing a hard reset. Follow these steps to learn how to do it
HotSync the Treo 650 to your computer to ensure that you have
all of your information backed up. You will lose everything on your
Treo 650 with a hard reset.
and hold down the red phone key on the right side of the Treo 650
keyboard until the Palm screen appears. This will begin the hard reset.
Let go of the red phone button when you see the Palm screen.
the screen prompt carefully. It will ask you to press the up arrow key
to proceed with the hard reset or the down arrow key to abort. Press
the up arrow to continue with the hard reset.
for the phone to reboot. When it comes back on, it will ask you to
select a language and walk you through the same introductory screens
you saw when you first got the phone.
your Treo 650 to your computer. When prompted, select your old username
to restore all of your contacts and information. This should complete
the hard reset process.
Contact Alltell or Sprint. Here is a web page I found that shows you what phones work with what companies. It has a palm Treo Pro listed so it would seem that your phone would still work with the above companies. Good Luck.
Honestly... your best bet would be to perform a hard reset... then sync with the computer again... To performa hard reset, hold the power button down and press the reset button under the battery door,... The phone will ask you if you want to 'Erase All Data?'... press UP on the navigation key or press the volume up key...
When it is done waking up and you have calibrated the screen and such, you can use activesync again to restore your old data.
While holding the power button and re-inserting the battery will prompt you to choose whether or not to erase all data. If you choose "yes" the phone will reset to factory defaults. This should be done as a last resort, but at this point the phone is not functioning at all. Once restored, you can sync it with your pc or laptop and it will import all of your contacts, notes, favorites, and calenders just as it did before. In the future you may want to think about using an SD card for documents or other important information that could be lost in the event you have to reset again.
try doing a hard reset just make sure you hotsync first so you can backup all your information. Always keep in mind the software you have loaded write it down and the website you got them from along with any registration codes. when doing a hard reset you will lose all the information and programs on the phone basically it will take you back to the way you first bought it.
How to Hard Reset a Treo 755
To perform a hard reset/clean wipe of a Treo 755, do the following:
1. Remove the battery cover from the back of the device.
2. Press and hold the power (red phone) button.
3. While holding the red power button remove and replace the battery from the device.
4. When you see the "Access Powered" screen on the device take you finger off of the power button. At this point, you'll be prompted to erase the device by pressing up on the directional pad.