Question about Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn the Laptop off
2. Remove the battery
3. Disconnect the AC adapter from the laptop
4. Disconnect any peripheral devices from the laptop such as printer usb cables, PCMCIA cards etc.
5. Push and hold the power button for 60 seconds then let go
6. Connect the AC adapter to your laptop
7. Push power button to turn on the laptop
8. If this resolves the issue shutdown the laptop connect the battery and turn laptop back on
If issue is not resolved restart the computer and begin tapping the F8 key repeatedly until you see a screen that gives you options to enter different modes. Highlight "Safemode" and press enter. If the computer boots completely into safemode you likely have a driver that has corrupted or a hardware device that has failed. Likely driver failures are video card drivers. Got to Device Manager and uninstall the video card driver and restart the system. You can do this with other drivers as well.
Posted on Mar 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 4230-6499 Notebook
Jun 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4930-6862 Laptop
Apr 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4930-6862 Laptop
Mar 26, 2009 | Apevia Keyboard for Acer Aspire 5520,...
Jan 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2007 | Acer Veriton 7700G PC Desktop
454 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!