- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
What you should do is try to get access to your old account by security questions or even getting in contact with yahoo via email or calling them to resolve the problem. Then there should be something called 2 step verification on yahoo if not make a password at least 10 characters long and at least 2 numbers it may be ling but it is harder for hackers to decode the shorter the password the easier. Anyway 2 step verifacation is where you need to enter your password and another form of acces like a phone call from yahoo with a 6 digit code or a security key to access the account it is pretty much a second password but not one you have to remember because it is differnt every time and it is the best way to keep your account secure on top of the long password it also helps to do monthly security checks and if something is wrong or doesnt seem right report to yahoo and they should take care of it also change or update all information like phone numbers, security questions, ones nobody really knows.
1. I'm writing this tip for those novices who use yahoo messenger and login to different rooms in yahoo messenger for chatting purpose and when they are stuck in between an arguments with experts who knows ins and outs of software they are being booted by a guy who is smart enough to use a booting software.
2. So here I'm providing you with a tip or you may call it a trick through which you can stop that booter from booting you out of that room and continue your argument in that room and tease him so much that he stops using that software thinking that it is useless.
3. As of now the only booter which I know is working on yahoo messenger seems to be utilised through conference invitation in yahoo messenger. The coder who coded this booter was smart enough to understand users psychology that when they will receive such type of anonymous or you may call with something vague names (cause the bot makers are such software which coders use to create multiple bots or ids which are vague) conference invitation they will click on close button and thats the trigger of the booting mechanism. If you wish to get booted out of the room simply click on the close button and you will be booted out but in case you don't wish then read para 4.
4. Once you click on close button to that particular anonymous conference invitation you will be booted out of that room and you will be no longer be able to post in that room or read any messages posted out there.
5. The best and 100% tried way out of this booting software or you can call it an anti yahoo booter trick that makes you remain in the room and continue posting your comments and continue with your argument is that whenever you receive such an invitation simply click on minimize button and let it remain there don't click on any other command button in that conference invitation window till you have finished your chat and you wish to log off. If you wish you are definitely welcome to experiment but this was the trick due to which I've never been booted out of yahoo chat rooms.
6. So go and try it on and please do come back cause I will continue posting such simple tricks about yahoo messenger booting and anti booting techniques. I am always against those booters and will continue reading those source codes of booting software and helping you people out. If you guys feel that my work is appreciable then kindly do visit again. I will always putup something new for you people.
I went to Yahoo and searched every way possible and could not find a spades game. I play at games.com which is a friendly sight (AOL) and on msn.com and the people there are down right rude and hateful!! Good luck!
This seems to be a bug on a particular version of yahoo messenger. It's either you upgrade or downgrade to a particular version. Just play around by installing another version of Yahoo Messenger. Get older versions from this link. Latest version can be downloaded here. Hope this helps
You cant have 2 instances of yahoo open at the same time, you'll be booted off of one. Yahoo also recently changed all of their DNS servers, and there was some login issues. The official Yahoo should have already been fixed. If you are logged in on your phone, you cant also be logged in at home.
1) Have more than one browser available for trouble shooting. Keep browsers up to date to incorporate all the patches - I run Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. Keep one browser clear of add-ons and plug-ins. Always have the browser you are using designated as default - even if you only have one 2) Download and run CCleaner daily - to keep your browsers fully operational http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ 3) Make sure Yahoo toolbar is up to date 4) Sign in here to reset cookies https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify 5) If you have a Yahoo email address:- drop the '@Yahoo.com' to sign in 6) If you have your settings to sign in automatically and recently changed your password check this out http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messenger10/messenger/mstacantsignin.html 7) Make sure your firewall has Messenger on the 'allow' list.
You may need to update you anti-virus and check your firewall to make sure it has acess. How you do that depends on you comfort with the computer and what windows and other firwall protection you have.
If you're behind a firewall or using a proxy server, you may be unable to play Yahoo! Games. Firewalls need to open port 11999. You'll need TCP inbound and outbound access for this port. The games hosts are currently yog1.games.scd.yahoo.com, yog2.games.scd.yahoo.com, ... up to yog70.games.scd.yahoo.com. You'll need to do a ns-lookup on these hosts to find out the IP addresses.