Question about Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Cant get acer music to stop when computer is not being used
You have to change your screen saver to something else.the music comes on with your default screensaver.u can change it by right clicking on the desktop and choosing personalize
Posted on May 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Is the boot sequence in BIOS set to boot from CD or DVD, if not I would suggest you to go to BIOS and change the boot sequence to boot from CD and try to boot from the CD
2. Is the computer custom built or OEM built?
3. What is the model number and who is the manufacturer of the computer?
4. Have you made any changes to the computer by installing any new software or hardware?
5. Since when are you unable to boot the computer normally?
6. You need to get Windows Vista DVD to perform further troubleshooting either to scan the computer or to perform repair install, I would suggest you to contact the computer manufacturer to obtain vista DVD.
Sep 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5920-6423 Notebook
Dec 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5920 Notebook PC
Jun 14, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5920-6335 Laptop
Oct 20, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Jul 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Jun 16, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
May 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6423 Notebook
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: