Question about Video Game Consoles

1 Answer

Helpppppp Dear Sir, my neme is seemi from India (rajasthan-jaisalmer)we r faching a problem we need help me & my family blog sudul cast an there police is not helping us plz hlep me nd my family some persin killing me nd my family plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hlep mr my contect no. 09414365411,09414656482 91-02992-250482 save a human being

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 35 Answers
Re: helpppppp - Video Game Consoles


Posted on Sep 21, 2007

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

I I have purchased PS3 160 Gb from US it reads 120 Volts.Can I use this in India on 220 volts with out converter from 220 to 120 volts

you cant use that sir... if you plug in your 120volts console on 220volts your console will surely explode.... you better use a converter for your console...
thank you sir rate me if you think i help you!!!!

Jul 28, 2011 | Video Game Consoles

1 Answer

A couple of years ago i made my xbox live account and accidentally set the family settings to high now that im using my xbox agian i cant really do anything on live since i dont remember my password or...

spacer.gifReset a Forgotten Pass Code
To reset your pass code after you've forgotten it:
  1. Go to My Xbox and open System Settings.
  2. Select Family Settings, Console Controls.
  3. Enter an incorrect pass code.
  4. You'll be told that your pass code is incorrect. SelectReset pass code.
  5. You'll then be shown your pass code question and asked to answer it.
  6. Set a new pass code, following the directions in the previous section.
If you've forgotten the answer to your pass-code reset question as well as your pass code, call Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269).

Oct 16, 2010 | Video Game Consoles

1 Answer

For game boy

um nowhere get a ps3 its cool

Jun 11, 2010 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP Console

1 Answer

Help, i update the family DSI on the internet, now when i click on the R4 icon it comes up ERROR POWER OFF. Any helpwith easy steps will be great.

Hey Jeff,

The newest Nintendo update (1.4.1 or 1.4.2) blocks most flash cards on the DSi and DSi XL consoles so it's quite likely you've fallen victim to this. Check out DSCardWorld's blog post about it here:

You can probably buy a card that works with the 1.4.1 update like the Acekard 2i, EZFlash Vi or M3i Zero. However, make sure you only buy the real one as fake/clone cards can't be updated when Nintendo releases a new firmware (it makes them cheaper to produce that way, which is why they don't do it). I recommend grabbing R4i / DS cards from itself or R4 Cards from NDS-Gear if you're in Canada or Europe, since their international shipping rates are a bit cheaper.

Good luck!

Feb 28, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Black Console

1 Answer

Cant connect to internet on psp 3000 helpppppp

have a 5.03 ofw then use chickens power

then use cfw enabler then open it then open net connection enable.

and enable the flash too.dunt forget

so us can watch you tube,and other nauuty sites.hehe

Dec 09, 2009 | Sony PSP-3000 Black Console

1 Answer

Psp vs nseries vs ps2

You should get PlayStation Portable (PSP). They are more affordable, more durable. And you have alot more options.

If this helps, please rate this solution as a FixYa. - Evolution

Jul 14, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console

2 Answers

Buying ps2 a sick process

buy a slim line ps2 then buy a mod chip

Jun 28, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console

2 Answers

My playstation hang while playing

Hi,well yur problem is not new.i gues u have played a lot and lot of games in the past in yur ps2 and tht is why mod-chip device is been damaged.It's a serious problem.If u'll not replace yur mod-chip now thn your playstation2 will be damaged soon.u live in india and mod-chip will cost around RS-300.

good luck

Jun 09, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console

2 Answers


If you have the PS could purchase a VGA adaptor to output your ps to your computer monitor..

Mar 12, 2008 | Sony PSP Slim and Lite Console

1 Answer

Regarding movie converter

You want a PSP Movie converter? I'd recommend PSP Video Express @ It's Free!

Aug 16, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console

Not finding what you are looking for?
Video Game Consoles Logo

Related Topics:

88 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Video Game Consoles Experts


Level 3 Expert

3018 Answers

Troy Gorman
Troy Gorman

Level 3 Expert

508 Answers


Level 3 Expert

6993 Answers

Are you a Video Game Console Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides