Please go through the Website link mentioned below.
Note 1 If a saved game file is corrupted, it can produce a disc error message in that game, particularly when the game starts. You can resolve this issue by deleting all saved game files for the affected game from the Xbox hard disk. This method is effective approximately twenty-five percent of the time. If you experience this disc error message with more than two games, this procedure will likely not resolve the issue.
Note 2 Do not use laser lens cleaners, or similar products. Microsoft has not determined the effectiveness of these products or the affect they may have on the Xbox system. Microsoft cannot promote or recommend any type of laser lens cleaner for use with the Xbox system.
1. Clean the disc and examine the disc for flaws or scratches
Hold disc by the edges without touching the surface with your fingers.
2. Clean the disc with a soft, clean cloth, lightly wiping from the center outwards.
3. Do not use solvents or chemicals to clean the disc.
4. After you clean the disc, examine the disc for any scratches or defects. If you find any defects that are not caused by typical wear and tear, return the disc to the retailer if it still under warranty.
Copy and delete any saved games from your hard disk
Note To copy saved games, you must have an Xbox Memory Unit (MU). You must copy saved games to a MU before you delete them.
1. Start your Xbox console with no disc in the disc tray. The Xbox Dashboard appears.
2. On the Main Menu screen, press the directional pad (D-pad) up or down to select Memory, and then press the A button.
3. On the Memory screen, press the D-pad up or down to select Xbox Hard Disk, and then press the A button.
4. On the Xbox Hard Disk screen, press the D-pad up or down to select the game title you want, and then press the D-pad left or right to select the saved game you want to copy.
5. On the Copy/Delete screen, press the D-pad up or down to select Copy, and then press the A button.
6. On the Copy To screen, press the D-pad up or down to select the memory unit you want to copy to, and then press the A button.
7.Press the B button to return to the games list on the Xbox Hard Disk screen.
8. On the Xbox Hard Disk screen, press the D-pad up or down to select the game title you just copied a saved game from, and then press the A button.
9. On the Copy/Delete screen, press the D-pad up or down to select Delete, and then press the A button. You receive the following message:
Are you sure you want to permanently delete this saved game?
10. Press the D-pad left or right to select Yes.
11. Repeat these steps for each saved game on the Xbox hard disk. If you have many saved games but you can remember when you started to receive the disc error message, you can just delete the saved game files that you created after that time.
Back to the top
Please let me know if you have any issues.