Question about Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital Transcriber / Recorder
First, I plug in my recorder, "PC" never apears in the display of it, instead it shows the "normal" display (carpet, file, all that stuff). When I try to select a carpet to transfer a file, the redorder doesn't show among the options. Please help!
There are 2 possible options, one is installing the driver or if you're on vista installing the update to connect the 2.
What you need to do is unistall the driver for the device and reinstall it using the CD.
1. With the device connected go to the control panel
2. Search "driver" in the search box at the top right hand side of the screen
3. Choose the "device manager" option. If a pop up appears just choose continue.
4. At the bottom of the list open the menu for the "Universal Serial Bus Controllors" if it is not already open.
5. Double click on the "Panasonic IC Recorder" choice to open a new menu
6. Click on the "driver" tab
7. At the bottom of the list is the "uninstall driver (Advanced)" button, click it
8. After the driver is uninstalled disconnect the device from the PC
9. Reconnect the device, and it will bring up a new pop up. Choose the "Install Driver" option, it should be the first
10. It will then ask you to insert the CD that came with the device, just insert disc 1 in to the CD tray
Vista takes over from there and installs the driver for you and now your device will show the PC on the screen.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2011 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Dec 09, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Sep 03, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Apr 29, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Mar 07, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jan 28, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Dec 13, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
1,217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!