I had the same problem with my 6210. A different machine, but this may be worth a try. You need to go to the general setup, rather than the fax menu on the keypad. Two pushes of the button takes you to "print reports". Press OK and you go to "Fax Report Setup", OK again gives you "Print Report". You then can toggle with the arrows for the various options. In this case press OK when you are on "sent faxes"
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
U CAN DO A FLEA POWER . \
1. restart the system ,
2. turn off the power / scan/ fax ,
3. unplug all the cable to the system and wall socket and then wait for 20-30 seconds .,
4. connect all the cables and give a try it should work.
It sounds like a configuration error please check all settings and confirm that they are all correct if not correct as necessary. It may also be a conflict between the 2 printers it maybe trying to print to both and cannot due to seeing 2 printers. If you have checked all your settings and they are correct try removing 1 printer and then if it prints on either singularly then it is a error that needs correcting on the settings for your printers to be able to be used together correct this problem and then you should have no problems. I hope this helps.
The default fax confirmation setting is Every Error. This means that your HP Officejet prints a report only if there is a problem with sending or receiving a fax. A confirmation message indicating whether an item was successfully sent appears briefly on the front panel display after each transaction. To have a confirmation printed for every fax, follow these instructions.
1 Press Setup. 2 Press 1, then press 1. This selects Print Report and then selects Automatic Reports Setup.
3 Press direction right button until Every Fax appears in the second line of the display, and then press OK.
The HP Officejet will print a confirmation report every time you send a fax informing you whether the fax was sent successfully or not.
If you got a satisfactory solution to the fax receipt issue, I would surely appreciate your sharing it with me. I don't think that any HP all-in-ones will give you a receipt from the recipient. I need this too. Maybe I will reinstall Win Fax
1. Usually a "fax send report" just means that you will not receive a "receipt" or "confirmation" that the fax was successfully sent. Changing the setting to off is pretty much just saving you ink & paper. When my fax machine report is set to off, I only receive a receipt if the fax was unsuccessful. However, all fax machines are different and have a mind of their own...so your best bet it to refer to the owner's manual or call the company where it came from.
2. The only thing I can think of is maybe you need to replace the plexi-glass on the copier or do an internal wipe of the underside of the glass. Sometimes the ink can smear from underneath when faxed papers get jammed or printed.