Question about Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Cannot stop the paper from jamming. Have tried numerous solutions??
Please try this step if it still fails then its the problem with hardware of printer,
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2010 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Dec 14, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Oct 31, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Oct 28, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Aug 01, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Feb 19, 2009 | Lexmark X5450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
512 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: