Question about Olympus Camedia C-50 Zoom Digital Camera
There is a watermark in the lcd or lens, its there i took pictures, how can i remove it?
• Wipe gently with a soft cloth. If the camera is very dirty, soak the cloth in mild soapy water and wring well.
Wipe the camera with the damp cloth and then dry it with a dry cloth. If you have used the camera at the beach, use a cloth soaked in clean water and wrung well.
• If any dirt, dust, sand, or other foreign material adheres to the periphery of the lens cover after use, or the lens cover does not move smoothly, wash the camera using the method described on P. 66.
• Wipe gently with a soft cloth.
• Blow dust off the lens with a commercial blower, then wipe gently with a lens cleaner.
• Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
• Do not use strong solvents such as benzene or alcohol, or chemically treated cloth.
• Mold may form on the lens surface if the lens is left dirty.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2011 | Olympus Stylus / mju 1050 SW Digital...
Jul 05, 2011 | Olympus Stylus 850SW Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2009 | Olympus Stylus 770 SW Digital Camera
Oct 04, 2009 | Olympus ? 850 SW Digital Camera
Sep 01, 2017 | Cameras
Apr 28, 2008 | Olympus Stylus 720 SW Digital Camera
Jan 16, 2008 | Olympus Stylus 770 SW Digital Camera
Dec 16, 2007 | Olympus Stylus 770 SW Digital Camera
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!