Question about Computers & Internet
Could you please describe the fault in more detail? In particular:
1. What operating system are you running (e.g. Windows XP, Windows Vista Home Premium)?
2. Has it only just stopped working? Did anything happen before it stopped working (e.g. reinstalled Windows)?
3. Is the wireless card working (Is there a light which flashes?)?
4. (If not,) Is the wireless switch turned on?
5. Do any devices show up at all in the list of detected wireless devices?
6. Are there any red crosses or yellow question marks in the Device Manager (go through Control Panel, then System)?
I can give you specific information on how to check the above when I know your Operating Systesm.
You could also check the Sony help file by doing the following:
Click Start > All Programs > SmartWi Connection Utility.
Click SmartWi Connection Utility Help
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-NS190J/L 15.4-Inch Notebook...
Mar 29, 2011 | Sony for Sony VAIO VGN-C25GB VGN-C25G/B...
Feb 20, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-NS190J/S Notebook PC
Nov 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 18, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-NS190J/S Notebook PC
Mar 29, 2010 | Sony VAIO NS Series Notebook
Mar 23, 2010 | Sony VAIO NS Series Notebook
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: