Question about Sigma Televison & Video
I have a Sigma KT3888 Universal Air condition remote control and I want to use it for our Aftron Split Air Condition but unfortunately I lost Sigma manual. Could you please help to solve this issue coz somebody mentioned that I need specific code for the Air condition to work?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
I have the RCA RCU600D remote and i cannot get it to work with any codes listed for my Panasonic DVD-RV20 dvd player. Any ideas???
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Here is the link for all Codes
and the Manual for instructions
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Well I know this is a few months late but go to www.rca.com/codefinder to find the codebook. Usually the model number of your remote control is on the inside of the back lid. Just take it off and flip it over.
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2017 | Televison & Video
Aug 31, 2015 | One For All Televison & Video
May 19, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2014 | Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control
Nov 01, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 04, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
May 08, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 21, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 29, 2009 | GE AJCQ08ACB Air Conditioner
Feb 16, 2009 | LG LSC091PMA Split System Air Conditioner
1,011 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: