- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To change the date on your Nokia N Series or E Series, follow these instructions:
* Click on the Menu button, highlight Tools and click the centre selection key (the ‘OK’ key)
* Highlight Settings and click the OK key
* Highlight General and click the OK key
* Highlight Date and time and click the OK key
* Highlight the date and click the OK key
* Use the Right Navigation key to highlight the year. To change the year back one year, press the Down navigation key once.
* Press the Red “End” key to return to standby mode.
your cellphone is fine. Its the strip which needs to be replaced. actually the strip connects the LCD and the navigation keys. U might have noticed sometimes your navigation keys also don't work. get your strip replaced n your cellphone will be fine again. slide up the phone and you will see 2 screws at the top. get these screws removed and replace the strip and also do change these screws after the repairing.
Just format your phone by the following way
To Format the phone
1)Switch off the phone
2)Hold 3,* and Green button simultaneously
3)Now press the power button holding the 3 button, After 5 seconds leave the 3 buttons
4)You phnoe should say, formatting and all your data would be reset to factory orginal
CAUTION: You will loose all the data and contacts stored in phone memory, But this is the only way
All I can say is a HARD RESET will solve your problems(and eventually all your problems)! First backup the important stuff like the contacts, messages, apps, etc. using the Nokia Content Copier available from the Nokia PC Suite. Then switch off your phone. Now, press and hold the ' * - Star', '3', & 'Call - The Green key that you use to recieve a call' together and switch on your phone. Keep the above mentioned keys pressed till you see the "Select Region" screen.
I have just spoken with 3 as I had the same problem with my Nokia N95.
The solution is:
Menu select Tools select Bluetooth at top option blue tooth on - select right hand navigation button it will say (no paired devices) select Options and select new paired device this will then seach for other blue tooth devices.
well it sounds like you have two major problems first you need to get the lcd change and the phone's need to have the firmware reflash........take the phone to a recognise mobile service center and have them replace it for you and fix the freezing issue.