- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have the connecting cord then you can connect the phone to your PC and save up all that is on the memeory . Onthe other hand none of thememory will be lost because the LCD cracked, search for a replacement LCD or a salvaged one from a service shop to be put into your phone, You can take the help of a friendly service shop to help just inc ase you do not want to replace an lcd due to cost but can have one temporarily put in to take out your data.
Hope you get this right.Good day
There are basically two types of directory entries for your saved numbers:
1) Numbers on your physical 'broken' mobile handset memory: LOST!
2) Numbers saved on your 'portable' SIM card: just plug the SIM in another 'unlocked' handset and they will be there!
Hope it helps!