Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Originally, Windows Mobile is not compatible with java files (.jar/.jad). But IBM has a software for Windows Mobile users that solves this issue. (An emulator called WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment)
1) Go to the downloads section for WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment
2) Depending on your version of Windows Mobile 5, download the installer (ibm-weme-
CLDC 1.1/MIDP 2.0 for Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone Edition/ARM
CLDC 1.1/MIDP 2.0 for Windows Mobile 5.0/ARM
CLDC 1.1/MIDP 2.0 VGA (Hi-Res) for Windows Mobile 5.0/ARM
3) Extract and then copy the folders [bin, lib and examples] extracted from weme-wm50-arm-midp20_18.104.22.16860727-102926.zip to a folder in the root of your mobile device
4) On the mobile device, run the emulator exe from the Bin folder and give the direct path of the Jar or Jad file (whether local or on a website)
5) After the Midlet is installed, tap on the Midlet to run it
You should be able to run any Java based Application/Game on your Windows mobile device
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2010 | Health & Beauty
May 30, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Apr 02, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Oct 17, 2009 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Sep 17, 2009 | HTC PPC-6800 Smartphone
Aug 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 11, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Apr 16, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
3,162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!